Magento CE version: 1.4, 184.108.40.206, 1.4.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 220.127.116.11, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Magento EE version: 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
- Multi-store Support - a possibility to upload different images for different stores.
- There are Dynamic (Automatic) Stickers.
They appears on Images of Products which are set as New, have special price or Sold (Out Of Stock)
- A possibility to add sticker to many products on sticker edit page manually by one action (mass assigment)
- A possibility to add sticker to many products on sticker edit page using rules by one action (mass assigment)
- A possibility to add sticker to many products automatically after products are created or imported (Since CE 1.6) (on After Import Action). The stickers will be added only to products that matches stickers rules.
- A possibility to add sticker to any product, just select your sticker (or several stickers) on product edit page
- Admin can upload self PNG images for watermark with different opacity (transparence)
- Admin can enable or disable this extension on frontend
- Admin can select position for sticker on product image
- Admin can chose which product images/attributes can contain sticker (Big image, Small image, Thumbnail, Media Gallery)
- Admin can set sticker size for different product images/attributes (Big image, Small image, Thumbnail, Media Gallery)
- This extension does not change your design files, it only extends native Magento functionality
- Go to "System -> Tools -> Compilation " and check if "Compiler Status" is "Disabled"
- Go to "System -> Cache Management " and disable all cache types
- Unpack received package and upload files onto Magento server
- Refresh page to initialize installation process
- Go to "System -> Cache Management " and enable all cache types back
Log-in to Admin area go to System -> Confiruration -> Lanot Extensions -> Easy And Premium Sticker:
1. Chose "Yes" for "Enable Sticker On Frontend"
2. Chose "Allowed Image Attributes"
3. Click "Save configuration"
- Go To Main Admin Menu "Lanot -> Manage Stickers" and create stickers
- Go to your product (at "Catalog -> Manage Products") and select your sticker on "Associated Stickers" tab
- Go to frontend on your product page and look changes
In case if you don't see changes following advices might be helpful:
1. "Go to System -> Index Management" and reindex catalog
2. "Go to System -> Cache Management", revalidate (refresh) Cache and click "Flush Catalog Images Cache"
There you can find some samle images for stickers:
The error Error: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'database_name.lanot_premiumsticker_sticker' doesn't exist
Step 1. Checking files.
Check the following folders:
if all files have ".php" file extension.
If not - that means the package was unpacked in not proper way - rename all files to *.php and try to re-install the extension.
Step 2. disabling:
- Disable Magento cache
- Disable Magento compilation - if it is enabled. See System -> Tools -> Compilation
If there is installed any PHP code accelerator - it might cause such issues too - try to refresh such cache also.
Step 3. Re-installing
- Perform SQL request: Delete from table core_resource where code = 'lanot_easysticker_setup';
- Perform SQL request: Delete from table core_resource where code = 'lanot_premiumsticker_setup';
- Refresh page and the extension should be installed again
- Enable cache and compiler (if it was enabled before)